Discover More About Our Products
Why Use Fingerprint Drug Testing?
- Fingerprint Drug Testing works by analysing fingerprint sweat, so sample collection is non-invasive, simple and dignified.
- Fingerprint sample collection takes seconds and analysis for multiple drugs of abuse is complete in 10 minutes.
- Fingerprint Drug Testing Equipment is compact, light and portable, for convenient drug screening whenever it’s needed, in a variety of locations.
- Non-invasive, non-biohazardous system, fingerprint-based drug test is hygienic and simple to administer.
- The multi-panel test is quick and easy, with no need for gender-specific collectors, specialist handling or clinical waste disposal making it a very affordable option.
Quick & Easy Sample Collection
With the Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Screening Cartridge, sample collection takes less than a minute and there’s no need for specialist collection staff or specially prepared sample collection areas, so drug screening can be carried out at a time and place that suits you – ideal for random and for-cause tests.
Cartridges are compact, lightweight and come in individual sealed-foil pouches, ready for use whenever and wherever they are needed. Once the fingerprints have been collected onto the sample application pad, the sample is protected by a tamper-evident cover which slides across the Cartridge and locks into place.
The fingerprint sample is dissolved during the test process and, as the Cartridge is non-biohazardous, it can be disposed of in normal waste after use.
the video shows the step-by-step process of fingerprint drug screening in action, from sample collection to results.
How It Works
The Cartridges use lateral flow assay technology – similar to a pregnancy test – to detect specific drugs or their metabolites in the sweat collected from fingerprints.
Once the sample has been collected, the Cartridge is analysed in just 10 minutes using the Intelligent Fingerprinting DSR-Plus portable reader.
End-To-End Drug Testing
Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Screening Cartridges are a key part of the end-to-end drug testing solution which enables a convenient initial drug screening test using the Cartridge in conjunction with the Intelligent Fingerprint DSR-Plus reader.
The reassurance of a laboratory-based confirmation test service using the Fingerprint Collection Kit for Laboratory Analysis, when an unequivocal result is required.
Workplace Drug Testing
Everything You Need To Know About Fingerprint Drug Testing
Request a copy of the Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Testing Guide. If you would like to discuss this further or arrange for a demonstration please do not hesitate to contact Workforce-Wellbeing on 087 669 2540 or send us a message online.