Discover More About Our Products
Why Use Fingerprint Drug Testing?
- Fingerprint Drug Testing works by analysing fingerprint sweat, so sample collection is non-invasive, simple and dignified.
- Fingerprint sample collection takes seconds and analysis for multiple drugs of abuse is complete in 10 minutes.
- Fingerprint Drug Testing Equipment is compact, light and portable, for convenient drug screening whenever it’s needed, in a variety of locations.
- Non-invasive, non-biohazardous system, fingerprint-based drug test is hygienic and simple to administer.
- The multi-panel test is quick and easy, with no need for gender-specific collectors, specialist handling or clinical waste disposal making it a very affordable option.
How The DSR-Plus Reader Works
The video demonstrates the step-by-step fingerprint drug screening process in action, from sample collection to results.
After collecting the fingerprints onto the Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Screening Cartridge, the test administrator follows a series of simple on-screen instructions on the Intelligent Fingerprinting DSR-Plus and inserts the Cartridge into the unit when prompted. The Intelligent Fingerprinting DSR-Plus then analyses the Cartridge to detect the test results and, in 10 minutes, indicates a positive or negative result on-screen for each drug in the test.
In common with other point-of-care tests, the Intelligent Fingerprinting DSR-Plus provides a preliminary screening result so a laboratory confirmation test should always be carried out to verify a positive result.
Compact and portable, the Intelligent Fingerprinting DSR-Plus Reader is a highly sensitive, robust and effective fluorescence measurement system that reads the Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Screening Cartridge to provide an on-screen result for each drug in the test. The Intelligent Fingerprinting DSR-Plus can be connected to a portable printer – available from Intelligent Fingerprinting – to provide a permanent record of test results.
End-To-End Drug Testing
The Intelligent Fingerprinting DSR-Plus Reader is a key part of the end-to-end fingerprint-based drug testing solution which, used in conjunction with the Fingerprint Drug Screening Cartridge, provides a convenient initial drug screening test. We also offer a laboratory confirmation test using the Fingerprint Collection Kit for Laboratory Analysis, when a confirmed result is required in the event of a positive screening test.
Workplace Drug Testing
Everything You Need To Know About Fingerprint Drug Testing
Request a copy of the Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Testing Guide. If you would like to discuss this further or arrange for a demonstration please do not hesitate to contact Workforce-Wellbeing on +353 (0)90 640 9210 or send us a message online.