Discover More About Our Products
Why Use Fingerprint Drug Testing?
- Non-invasive collection kit includes everything needed to send fingerprint-based samples to an independent testing laboratory for confirmation of original screening results.
- The Collection Kit verifies the results of initial positive screening results, protects against potential contributions from environmental sources, and has been fully validated by an independent testing laboratory.
- From the tamper-evident Collection Cartridge and security bag through to barcodes to maintain anonymous sample identity, the Collection Kit provides a secure and practical way to verify results.
Following a positive drug screening result, the Collection Kit for Laboratory Analysis enables the tester to collect fingerprint samples for laboratory confirmation using the specialist Collection Cartridges contained in the kit. Samples are identified using unique bar code labels supplied. The Fingerprint Collection Cartridges are then sent for analysis at the laboratory using the tamper-evident security bag and pre-paid returns envelope provided.
- Rapid – target lab turnaround time of two working days
- Hygienic – non-biohazardous collection technique
- Convenient – samples sent to the lab in a tamper-evident, pre-paid envelope
End-To-End Drug Testing
The Fingerprint Collection Kit for Laboratory Analysis is a key part of our end-to-end fingerprint-based drug testing solution, along with our fingerprint Drug Screening Cartridged the Intelligent Fingerprinting DSR-Plus reader, which provide a convenient initial drug screening test.
Workforce-Wellbeing offers Consent Forms for Drug Screening and Laboratory Confirmation and also supports customers with a comprehensive training programme.
To find out more about our end-to-end solution, discuss pricing or to book a fingerprint drug testing demonstration, please contact us.
Workplace Drug Testing
Everything You Need To Know About Fingerprint Drug Testing
Request a copy of the Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Testing Guide. If you would like to discuss this further or arrange for a demonstration please do not hesitate to contact Workforce-Wellbeing on +353 (0)90 640 9210 or send us a message online.